- • Patients with a personal history of cervical cancer with any portion of the tumor a neuroendocrine component (including mixed tumors) of the following histologic subtypes:
a. Small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma
b. Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma
c. Undifferentiated high-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma
- • Patients may be in any phase of treatment, surveillance or recurrence at the time of initial participation in the study.
- • Patients with all stages of disease are considered eligible.
- • Patients must speak English or Spanish.
- • Patients who are receiving or have received treatment at any facility, including but not limited
to M. D. Anderson Cancer Center are eligible.
- • Patient may be residents of any country and may be of any ethnic background.
- • Patients who request to participate in the study, regardless of the method by which they learned of it, are eligible to participate, including, but not limited to patients who seek participation via the website.
- • Next of kin of patients who are deceased but had a history of NEC of the cervix are eligible to participate on their loved one’s behalf.